Janet's Conner

This Blog tell the Truth and will never not tell the Truth. Impeach Bush

Monday, May 08, 2006

Hello everybody and welcome to my new blog.

I will be posting news articles that I read and think that others out there might want to read too, but don't always have the time to search for.

Since I am a veteran's advocate, many of the articles I will be posting are for the benefit of veterans.

BUT, I will also be bringing you current events on almost any subject you can imagine. Usually, they will be political because I feel that we all need to know who is out there helping the everyday person, BUT MOST OF ALL, "WHO IS HURTING THE EVERYDAY AMERICAN PERSON."

So make sure that you come back and check out the posts!
Goodbye, for now!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Janet;s Conner said…

    I have had a chance to read her post on a veterans site.Man come back she hit hard and tells it like it is.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Janet;s Conner said…

    This lady knows her stuff.She has for years MG

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home